CGI VIDEO ORDER FORM
1. Open the order form.
2. Download or save the .pdf form to your computer.
** You will not be able to "SUBMIT" or "PRINT" the form from a web browser.
3. Fill out the form entirely. IT MUST BE DOWNLOADED OR SAVED FIRST!
4. Select SUBMIT or PRINT from the form.
ORDER FORMS / VIDEO AVAILABLE:
* CURRENT CGI CHAPTER VIDEOS FORM: Videos from the second edition of the book Children’s Mathematics: Cognitively Guided Instruction (2014). The videos are the same that appear on the Heinemann website.
** These videos and logs are currently unavailable. Please contact Linda Levi for more information.
* THINKING MATHEMATICALLY VIDEOS FORM: from Thinking Mathematically: Integrating Arithmetic and Algebra in Elementary School (2003).
* CGI CLASSIC VIDEOS FORM: Videos from Children’s Mathematics: Cognitively Guided Instruction (1997).
Once the order form has been processed, a username, password, and login instructions will be sent to the email address listed on the order form. You will receive a separate login for each video ordered.
For more information you may contact Teachers Development Group.
* Watch for updates